Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NNadir to post on Nuclear Green

I am pleased to announce that NNadir has joined the Nuclear Green Team. I look forward to his posts.

8 comments:

  1. Hooray! This is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely good news. I've missed NNadir's contributions since he ceased posting at Daily Kos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well folks.

    I hope I live up to your expectations.

    The first post will probably happen this weekend.

    -NNadir

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO happy NNadir is going to be a regular here. He joins the most progressive and AGGRESSIVE blog in defense of this planet around. Welcome!

    David Walters
    Left-Atomics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NNadir,

    I look forward to the posts of a skilled nuclear chemist. LFTR is the chemist's reactor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charles,

    When I clicked on your comment on the Townhall comments I ended up here! Regarding less staff for LFTR, remember that TMI and Chernobyl would not have happened except for operator errors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news, look forward to your contributions NNadir

    ReplyDelete