I figured this was where the picture was headed when you asked for it. :)
You can blame me for my daughter's name. My wife picked it out, but then I told her she couldn't choose another. Only later did she discover it's geeky connotations.
BTW, if we have a boy next his name will be Thor. :P
And the strange thing is that Ada seems happy about it.
ReplyDeleteHere I was thinking that you were going to be writing computer code in an ancient language...
ReplyDeleteLord Byron's daughter, Countess of Loveless, inspired my nephew to reproduce.
ReplyDeleteI figured this was where the picture was headed when you asked for it. :)
ReplyDeleteYou can blame me for my daughter's name. My wife picked it out, but then I told her she couldn't choose another. Only later did she discover it's geeky connotations.
BTW, if we have a boy next his name will be Thor. :P