Excellent talk, I hope that there are investors out there who have the vision and the financial power to realise LFTR. In the mean time, are the researches in this technology still under export control?
The technical reports from ORNL have been in the public domain for 30+ years. I don't think the technology is under export control, at least to the best of my knowledge.
I suggest taking one of the old ORNL designs and modeling it in detail through computer simulation (currently available) to validate the computer model against the old physical data.
Excellent talk, I hope that there are investors out there who have the vision and the financial power to realise LFTR.
ReplyDeleteIn the mean time, are the researches in this technology still under export control?
The technical reports from ORNL have been in the public domain for 30+ years. I don't think the technology is under export control, at least to the best of my knowledge.
ReplyDeleteThere are patents, of course, but they are out of date and no longer in force.
ReplyDeleteI suggest taking one of the old ORNL designs and modeling it in detail through computer simulation (currently available) to validate the computer model against the old physical data.
ReplyDeleteAxil
Axil, that is what I understood the French did in their simulation of the MSBR.
ReplyDelete