Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Diversion

I apologize to my readers for the slow post of posting. I have a bunch of unposted and incomplete stories that I am dissatisfied with. Right now my interest in the speculative excitement surrounding the EEStory, and some of the players in the game. In my estimation we are looking again at the prospect of big money corrupting judgment. Don't take this as a comment on EEStor, but on the investment community which invests in speculative plays that make the EEStory look down to earth. I am looking at a new track, that has serious implications. I will let you know if I find anything interesting. - Charles

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Some neat videos

Nuclear Advocacy Webring
Ring Owner: Nuclear is Our Future Site: Nuclear is Our Future
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com
Dr. Joe Bonometti speaking on thorium/LFTR technology at Georgia Tech David LeBlanc on LFTR/MSR technology Robert Hargraves on AIM High