Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back Home at last

I was discharged from the pulmonology rehabilition unit at Asberry Place in Maryville, Tn on Thursday. For those of you who do not know, Marryville has an attractive setting not far from the Smoky Mountains, and not far from Cades Cove. My great great Grandfather lived in Maryville during the 1830's. I could look out the windows of the Day Room, and see the foothills of the Smokies. I was able to do this almost every day of the second month of my two month stay. I made huge progress in recovery, and could have made even more progress, had it not been for serious problems in the management of my medications.

I have appointments with two of my Knoxville Doctors this week, and hopefully they can solve the medication management problems.

While I was at Asberry Place I wrote the outline for a book explaining Molten Salt Reactors titled the Molten Salt Reactor, a guide to the preplexed. I hope to publish the book chapter by chapter on Nuclear Green. I will probably post a few posts on climate science. Nuclear Green grew out of debates on climate science in 2006-2007

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Some neat videos

Nuclear Advocacy Webring
Ring Owner: Nuclear is Our Future Site: Nuclear is Our Future
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com
Dr. Joe Bonometti speaking on thorium/LFTR technology at Georgia Tech David LeBlanc on LFTR/MSR technology Robert Hargraves on AIM High