Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pandora's Promise Revealed

Becky and I went to see "Pandora's Promise" on my birthday. One seldom has original ideas, so I will not take credit for many of the ideas that I have expressed on Nuclear Green Revolution that were repeated on "Pandora's Promise". At the very most, I will claim credit for slightly shaping some of the conversation on nuclear energy. Some of the more prominent figures in "Pandora's Promise" included some of my part time readers. Although the ideas that are nearest and dearest to my heart were not mentioned.

All in all, it is gratifying to see that I have, in a small way, played a role in the conversation on nuclear energy. The Chinese have a saying that "the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". We have taken a few steps, but we still have nine-hundred and ninety-nine miles to go. Those nine-hundred and ninety-nine miles will be covered with more than a few missteps. Some of those missteps were appearing in "Pandora's Promise". Those of you who have followed what I have to say about nuclear energy on Nuclear Green Revolution probably know what some of those missteps are. I won't spoil the moment by talking more about it, because all in all I am quite pleased with "Pandora's Promise". You know that I will get back to the missteps eventually.

1 comment:

Meredith Angwin said...

Charles
I was pleased to acknowledge your leadership in a post today about a new liberal (progressive) blogger for nuclear energy. You are an inspiration to all of us! http://yesvy.blogspot.com/2013/08/progressives-for-nuclear-progress.html#.Uf0FjeBfWec

Followers

Blog Archive

Some neat videos

Nuclear Advocacy Webring
Ring Owner: Nuclear is Our Future Site: Nuclear is Our Future
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com
Dr. Joe Bonometti speaking on thorium/LFTR technology at Georgia Tech David LeBlanc on LFTR/MSR technology Robert Hargraves on AIM High