Friday, September 11, 2015

The EU will not get My Cookies

The Following Notice Appeared on My Blog  "Nuclear Green" today:
European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. 
As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. 
You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you.Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities.
All I can say is that the EU can go to hell. If I find any cookies, I will firrst Check my Blood Sugar. If my blood sugar is in an acceptable range, I will eat them. If not, I will take a Metforman and wait for my blood sugar count to drop and then eat said cookies. I am not going to notify the EU about my cookie content. I get to eat the cookies without European help!

3 comments:

Meredith Angwin said...

Great fun, Charles! Enjoy!

Punta said...

Another utterly silly thing Brussels has pushed on us.

Punta said...

There is no end to all the silliness brought by the EU upon us citizens here!

Followers

Blog Archive

Some neat videos

Nuclear Advocacy Webring
Ring Owner: Nuclear is Our Future Site: Nuclear is Our Future
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com
Dr. Joe Bonometti speaking on thorium/LFTR technology at Georgia Tech David LeBlanc on LFTR/MSR technology Robert Hargraves on AIM High